LeadAvenue may gather and process different types of Personal Data as described below:
We may gather PII directly from our customers when they make use of our Services, register as a subsidiary and/or advertiser or when they directly contact us. PII may be required when you interact with our Website for whatever reasons, including but not limited to, data related to your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, mailing and/or home address.
We may collect not personally identifiable information about your visits to LeadAvenue.com, including but not limited to, your IP address, operating system, domain name, the date and time of your visits, browser type, etc. Additionally, we can gather non-PII about our users’ behavior while browsing our Website, including without limitation, the amount of time you spend on our Website, the exact date and time of your visits, sections of the Website that you attend and other clickstream data. We can also collect, store, share, and use non-PII in order to get the statistics about the usage of our Website and for other purposes.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Web beacons, which are also known as clear GIFs, are often used in combination with cookies. They are images (often transparent) that are part of a Website meant to gather information on Website attendance. Web beacons help us track the user’s behavior and determine the performance of our Website. We can also cooperate with third-party service providers to gather and examine the acquired information.
Use of Information
Users’ Personal Data may be processed as per below-mentioned purposes:
- Enhance the quality of our Services by making an analysis of Website performance.
- Detect malicious data and prevent our customers from fraud.
- Run a database for merchandise purposes.
- Make certain that all information shown on our Website is as efficient as possible.
- Assess our Website performance and evaluate productivity.
- Make use of quick and easy access to our Services.
- For monitoring purposes.
- We may also track personal data based on the users’ behavioral activities. This is aimed to understand how our customers interact with LeadAvenue. These processes can be used to customize our Website under the specific needs of our users.
- For other purposes that our customers will grant their authorization.
Generally, LeadAvenue does not sell, share, rent, or transfer its users’ PII. Nevertheless, we may disclose information based on these reasons:
- We may share information with third-party service providers related to the usage of the specific aspects of our Services, including but not limited to, billing, delivery, and payments.
- We can share your Personal Data in relation to the legal procedures as permitted or otherwise required by law. For instance, according to lawful orders of a court or Government officials.
- When our company or its assets are obtained, your Personal Data can be transferred to an acquirer as a part of our assets.
- When we suppose that a user violates our Terms and Conditions and/or rights of third-party service providers.
- We may also disclose your Personal Data upon your express consent.
Online data transmission is something that cannot be secured for a hundred percent. However, we apply all possible means to secure your PII against loss, misuse, alteration, or unauthorized access. Thus, you need to consider that your access and use of our Services is at your own peril.
Primarily, LeadAvenue retains users’ PII in order to deliver our products and services, run business in compliance with federal laws and regulations, sign legally binding agreements with customers, and for despite resolution. If you detect errors or untrustworthy information in your Personal Data, or you want to make some updates in your profile, you can contact us using the below-mentioned contact details.
If you want to become a Network Member, you have to be at least 18 years old or above. By no means, we may consciously collect PII from users under the legal age.
Thank you for using our Services.